At C Butt Ltd We Offer Challenging and Rewarding Career Opportunities
As a respected, integrated 3PL logistics and 4PL logistics provider, C BUTT LTD offers challenging and rewarding opportunities in operational, strategic and administrative based roles.
We also understand that people are our most important asset and provide the support our teams need to develop. As such they are able to fulfil their potential, progress their careers and continually expand their capabilities
2 x Warehouse Shift Supervisor (AM & PM)
An opportunity has risen to join C Butt Ltd at our Shared User Distribution Centre, as a Warehouse Shift Supervisor! We are going through a period of growth so now is a great time to join the team!
As a Warehouse Shift Supervisor you will ideally have previous experience in a similar role. Your personal qualities will include pride in your work, good communication skills and a desire to succeed. We will ideally like for you to have current licences for Counterbalance, Reach, VNA & PPT but it’s important that you understand we develop the staff that we have.
The Aim of the role is to lead the warehouse operatives in completing their daily tasks. Working alongside the Warehouse Shift Manager and Operations Manager to assist in the achievement of Company Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Responsible for housekeeping standards and continuous improvement within the warehouse.
• Booking in unloaded stock
• Checking goods before they are despatched
• Keeping a check on the stock within the warehouse by accurately monitoring stock integrity
• Meeting all operational targets and deadlines set by the Shift Manager
• Developing and coaching the warehouse team as required
• Training the team on all existing and new processes
• Follow all company policies and procedures are being adhered to
• Communicating with all staff and existing customers
• Ensuring that the Food safety management system and BRC guidelines are complied with
• Follow all current Employment regulations and Company HR procedures as required.
• Ensure correct use of Company IT Systems
• Accountability for the achieving of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level
• Assumes full responsibility for the correct receipt and despatch of goods
• Problem solving and decision making
• Proficient computer and numerical skills
• Takes responsibility
• Organisational skills
• Influencing skills
• Good leadership skills
£11.05 per hourApply Now