We Offer Challenging and Rewarding Career Opportunities
C BUTT LTD offers challenging and rewarding opportunities in operational, strategic and administrative based roles.
We understand that people are our most important asset so we continually provide the support our teams need to develop.
As such they are able to fulfil their potential, progress their careers and continually expand their capabilities.
Senior Sales Manager
C Butt Ltd are a nationally recognised, yet still family owned and operated 3PL operator. Our service portfolio includes both dedicated and shared use warehousing across our four warehouses that have a current capacity of 60,000 pallet spaces. Our professional team members offer high quality full and part pallet storage, pick/pack/ecommerce, parcel and pallet courier services. With our membership of Fortec pallet network along with our own fleet of over 150 articulated lorries and rigid vehicles, we are focused to maximise the benefits of working with us to our valued clients.
We are looking for a seasoned professional that will passionately extol the virtues to new clients of trusting C Butt Ltd with their warehousing & transport requirements, as we push ahead after a successful period of growth. We are a group of entrepreneurs at heart, and are looking for the right person to come and join our leadership team.
Managing full sales cycle from prospect to closing deals
To attract & develop 3PL clients as part of our current growth strategy
To define and deliver future growth strategies
To provide new and existing customers successful solutions that lead to long term relationships
Work closely with the Operations Board to ensure sustainable performance
A seasoned professional, experience of dealing with Senior/Exec level, must have multiple contract wins under your belt
Proven track record of building relationships leading to successful trade
A positive and entrepreneurial attitude
Excellent presentation skills and a consultative and an authentic representative
No agencies at this time please.
Car or car allowance
C Butt Ltd, a successful Northampton based logistics company have a rare opportunity to join their Brackmills team as a warehouse administrator. You will join a thriving family business and be part of a team of 4 that delivers success for our customers and colleagues.
As a warehouse administrator, you will have a good eye for detail, be an excellent communicator with preferably some warehouse system experience. You will be office based on the basis of Monday – Friday with working hours of 8am – 5pm.
Duties will include
- Answering incoming calls & emails
- Responding to enquiries in a timely manner
- Preparing for stock arrivals & departures
- Booking stock & checking to ensure overall accuracy
- Liaising with pallet network depots & courier
- Using our warehouse management system (JDA Dispatcher)
- Salary of £21,750 per year
- Option of weekly or monthly paid
- On site car park
- Flexible employer
- Personal development with access to external training
- Free coffee pod machine on site
- 30 days holiday per year
- Staff discount scheme for coffee machines
- JDA Dispatcher training
Salary £21,750 per year
Overtime available from time to timeApply Now
HGV CLASS 1 DRIVERS Monday to Friday days – Full-time
WE ARE RECRUITING DRIVERS – HGV CLASS 1, C+E £36,750 p.a.
- General Haulage, various customers
- MONDAY TO FRIDAY with overtime shifts available at the weekends
- Salary – £35k p.a. plus overtime shifts
- Average hours – 45hrs per week (over 26 weeks)
- Nights out available but not compulsory
- Modern fleet
- Long standing reputable employer
- Full induction & support for new starters
- Based out of Brackmills / Kettering depots
£35,000/year plus overtime shifts
New incentive scheme and all the benefits you would associate with a professional, family business.