We Offer Challenging and Rewarding Career Opportunities
C BUTT LTD offers challenging and rewarding opportunities in operational, strategic and administrative based roles.
We understand that people are our most important asset so we continually provide the support our teams need to develop.
As such they are able to fulfil their potential, progress their careers and continually expand their capabilities.
Warehouse PM Shift Supervisor
As part of C Butt’s continuous improvement strategy to provide great service and customer commitment, we are seeking a permanent ‘Warehouse PM Shift Supervisor’ to be based at our Brackmills site.
Hours of work are 14.00hrs to 22.30hrs – Monday to Friday.
The position includes use of MHE to include forklift trucks including VNA and PPT’s.
Responsibility for accurate order assembly is part of the role along with safety and hygiene.
- Must hold current MHE licences including forklift truck.
- Must possess experience of warehouse operations.
- IT skills preferred -training will be provided.
- Experience of JDA Dispatcher WMS preferred but training provided.
- Applicants should possess excellent communication skills at all levels of business, have an understanding of customer expectations and have a ‘hands on approach’ to the role.
Salary will be discussed at the interview stage.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
All COVID 19 precautions are fully adhered too.
- Do you hold a current MHE licence including forklift truck?
- Do you have at least 2 years warehouse operations experience?
HGV Class 1, C+E
- General haulage
- Day Work (Monday – Friday)
- Nights out available but not compulsory
- Based out of Brackmills
- Family Business
- Professional Operation
- Full induction & support for new starters
£££ Increased salary from June 2021.
New incentive scheme and all the benefits you would associate with a professional, family business.